Wednesday, July 27, 2011

very creative title * post deux

 Soooo my time in the United States is dwindling like the food supply at the Golden Corral on a 2 for 1 night , and it still hasn't hit me that I won't be living here for 10 or more months. Those that know me , know that I am NOT an emotional person but I have a feeling sometime soon I'll just break down and be a *hot mess*  . This got me thinking about things that I assume I will miss when away from home ( besides the obvious , family ,friends ,pets) . Here's what I have so far : and they are in no way ranked just typing as they pop into my head
1. 102.7 weqx also known as the only radio station that comes in well in Salem
2. AP Lit class , Don't judge , my AP Lit > your AP Lit
3. Pickup trucks , last time I was in Europe , saw 1... >.<
4. "American /Americanized" food , Mom's cooking
5. People being able to understand my caustic humor * note to self learn how to say :" I'm really funny in my own language " en Francais
6.Killer Bunnies
7.Driving
8.Stewarts
9. Ski Club
Those are all that I can currently think of at the moment but I doubt that there are myriads of readers waiting for another post at this point . so I'm not gonna worry about it

No comments:

Post a Comment